Nothing can beat well prepared pork tenderloin and this recipe bursts with flavor. Using pork tenderloin and just a few simple ingredients you’ll never think of tenderloin the same again; heats up extremely well as leftovers. Serves 4.
- 2 Pork Tenderloin (1.25-1.5 lbs)
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Chopped Garlic cloves and/or Garlic Pepper
- Rub - Bad Byron’s Butt Rub or Paul Prudhommes Pork Magic
- Mozzarella cheese (inside the roll or melt over the top after slicing)
- Green Onions (Sliced and inside the roll)
- Spiral cut the tenderloin and spread flat
- Coat both sides lightly with olive oil (optional)
- CHOP FINE and distribute spinach leaves, garlic (or pepper), and sliced green onions
- Roll up and tie with cooking twine
- Rub the outside with your Rub of choice
- The Big Green Egg temperature should be stabilized at 4500 or High Heat.
- Place Loin directly on the grill (with lid open) rotating frequently until internal temperature reaches 145 -150 degrees.
- Remove from heat and cover in foil for 15 minutes (let the meat relax and finish cooking)