1 Pizza Dough (see earlier recipe or use your favoriate dough)
1 16 oz Can-Bushes ‘Grilling Beans”
1 Medium Onion (diced)
2 Small Tomatoes (diced)
1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
¼ Cup Cheddar Cheese
3 Hot Dogs (sliced very thin)
1. Prepare dough and ingredients
2. Preheat BGE to 500-600 degrees and insert plate setter and insert Pizza dough
3. When temp stabilized place pizza dough on the stone for 5 minutes (lid closed).
4. Open the lid and flip the dough.
5. Put on gloves and start layering on the ingredients
EVOO, Beans and Juice (juice serves as the paste), Cheese layer, Hot Dogs, Onion, Tomato, Cheese Layer, Close the lid and go away for 14-18 minutes.