Preparing for the weekend tailgate...fixed our simple recipe which turned out wonderful as always...we will slop them around in some mild wing sauce afterwards this time around.
4 Lb. – Chicken Drumettes (approx.25- 30 pieces)
Paul Prudhomme’s Magic Poultry Seasoning
1. Rinse chicken in the sink and drain.
2. Place pieces in a large plastic bag or mixing bowl.
3. Sprinkle the poultry seasoning generously and mix or shake to cover each piece lightly and set aside (return to refrigerator if you are not going to grill in the next 30-40 minutes)
4. Fire up your Egg and raise the grid by 2”; place the extended grid on top of the original and close the lid and let the temperature stabilize at about 350 degrees.
5. Once stabilized open the lid and place all the wing-ettes and drummettes onto the grids and close the lid and let cook until done (approximately 20 minutes). Turning once might be necessary. When finished remove and let sit for 5 minutes then toss in your favorite dipping sauces or serve naked.