Missouri Legacy Beef Flank Steak (Columbia, MO) was once again the centerpiece for tonight’s stir fry. Sustainably raised beef is the best for sure an combined with organic veggies it completes a fast and satisfying dinner experience. We used as much sustainably raised ingredients as we could this time around.
1 lb. Flank Steak (sliced into slightly larger than bite size pieces)
6-8 Medium Shallots – Organic (chopped)
1 12 oz. can of Baby Corn - Organic
1 8 oz. can of Sliced Water Chestnuts
1 Medium Green Bell Pepper - Organic (sliced thin)
1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper - Organic (sliced thin)
1 Small Red Bell Pepper – Organic (sliced thin)
House of Tsang Wok Oil
6-9 oz. (to taste) House of Tsang Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry Sauce
2 + Tbs. Minced Fresh Garlic (organic)
1. Marinate the beef with Country Bob’s Seasoned Salt and Garlic Pepper 3-4 hours prior to cooking.
2. Fire up the BGE and let it come to full flame while you prepare your ingredients; Drizzle Wok Oil into hot Wok and add the minced garlic, shallots.
3. Immediately stir in the flank steak stirring constantly until done
4. Dump in Veggies and add more Wok oil around the edges of the pan; stirring constantly until peppers are 'limp crispy'
5. Add desired amount of Sauce, bring to temperature, remove and serve over white rice.
Served up with a nice Tomato, basil, Mozzarella salad on the side....