Salt and Vinegar Fingerling Potatoes accompanied our spatchcocked chicken tonight...>
Ingredients 1.2-2 Lb. Bag of Fingerling or Gourmet Potatoes
Coarse Sea Salt
¼ Cup Malt Vinegar
1. Bring potatoes to a boil over high heat in salted water. Reduce heat and cook until done (fork test soft)
2. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Place potatoes on a dish towel and gently smash with your palm until skins break.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil and place potatoes on sheet. Bake until just short of crispy and flip during cook (about 20 minutes).
5. Turn off oven and let set for 10 minutes.
6. Remove and place into a mixing bowl; add salt to taste and vinegar and toss. Serve warm.