Ingredients for Marinade (All to taste)
- Chopped Jalapenos
- Minced Galic
- 1.25 Lb. Flank Steak (free range)
- Two Sweet Onions, sliced (organic)
- Red Bell Pepper (organic)
- Yellow Bell Pepper (organic)
- Orange Bell Pepper (organic)
- Finely grated Mexican Cheese Blend
- Low Fat Sour Cream
- Homemade Salsa
- Jalapenos (sliced)
- Crystal Hot Sauce
- Fajitas (warmed)
1. Create marinade and place in bag over sliced and chopped flank steak, mix well and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
2. Prepare vegetables
3. Heat up BGE to full flame and drop on your Ceramic EH Wok and add EVOO cooking the peppers until tender crisp, then remove. Onions can be done before or after or in another vessel.
4. Dump contents of flank steak and marinade into hot Wok and cook until medium well, remove and serve with condiments.