Monday, May 25, 2009

Spatchcock flop and St Louis Cardinals

My son D is visiting this weekend and I cooked up some spatchock chicken (bone in chicken breasts with rib meat). They were HUGE and took forever to cook...I guess I am rusty using the egg just once ever few days, I ended up slicing them open to even get them to cook through...that was frustrating althought they eneded up just fine overall...they were NOT picture worthy however.


The thing that IS picture worthy was our trip to the Kansas City Royals St. Louis Cardinals baseball game at BUSCH STADIUM on Sunday and then our walk under the St. Louis Arch (just before getting ran off by the rain).
Tonight we're doing some legacy beef ribeyes...you can bet I'll get them done right...and hopefully they will be picture worthy. Keep On 'Eggin!


No comments:

Post a Comment