Monday, May 25, 2009

Cell Phones are NO replacement for a Camera!

Okay, I cooked two of the finest Missouri Legacy Beef Ribeyes imaginable...and where is my camera? Florida. Okay, I admit, I have a little mad money file set up to fix that new camera bug but I did grab the cell phone and took a chance.





The result? A really poor picture of a great pair of steaks...corn on the cob, fresh steamed asparagus, some off the deli counter green onion egg potato salad (tastes like regular potato salad) and some Grape Soda...


We didn't spoil these bad boys...just some light ground garlic and parsley, some fresh ground sea salt and a fresh ground 4 pepper combination...seared at about 700 degrees on both sides, set off to rest for 15 minutes and back on the grill for another 2 minutes per side...medium rare at it's finest.


Then it was off to the Gym for a couple light games of racquetball with my son and a few laps in the pool...got to maintain that 45 Pound loss I have going you know. Keep On Eggin'!

1 comment:

  1. I've been anxious to see what you have been cooking! Even though the picture doesn't do it justice, the ribeyes sound great, especially since potato soup is on the menu tonight. At what temperature did you put the steaks on for the 2nd cook? Did you do the sweet corn on the egg too? Glad you are back with yummy posts!

    ReplyDelete