Saturday, March 8, 2014

Personal Chef Catering Services (Chicago Area)


Good evening Eggheads...I spent the day car shopping and praying for a weekend when I can start grilling out again and posting recipes and those cooks here again.   Tonight however I thought that I should at least post something of interest to keep the regular visitors to my blogs attention.  

So as I was looking through my recipes and pictures, it dawned on me that one of my great friends recently started a business (just days ago) and decided, heck, why not give him a shout out.  

Announcing CJ's Personal Chef services (Blog-site) based in Oswego, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago) owned and operated by self proclaimed hobby chef Charles Jamieson (Chuck to most of us that know him).   

CJ's Kitchen

While Charles describes himself as a "Hobby Chef" but I think you would find that this is much more than a hobby and his skills in line with that good ol' down-home cookin'.  He describes his cooking style as “casual family dining” and “versatile”, which in Chuck-Speak means there will be plenty of down-to-earth, popular entrees for you to choose from and will feature the traditional beef, chicken, pork and fish selections as well as entrees for more specialized preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan and low carb offerings.

Additionally, a great selection of soup, salad and sandwiches is available to choose from if that is what you’re looking for.  Menu entrees consist of a blend of my own creations and popular recipes I have encountered and researched.  You choose it and I’ll cook it! You can follow his blog (above) or see most of his cooks and recipes on by CLICKING HERE to see CJ's Personal Chef Facebook Page

If you live in the Oswego area and have an event coming up or you just don't feel like cooking dinner give Chuck a call. His contact information is on his blog and FB Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment