Shown here about 5 minutes from plating, I have to admit, it was very good. While there is nothing like a fresh cut, for the price we paid, it was very good we would do it again.
Ingredients and Directions
- 2 Salmon slabs, thawed and skin removed.
- Fire Up the Egg to 350 and stabilize
- Sprinkle Seasoning generously on Salmon
- Spray Emile Henry Griddle with Canola oil
- Place Salmon on Griddle and place in egg, shut lid.
- Allow to cook for 6-8 minutes and flip once
- Close lid for 5 minutes and check for flakiness.
- Remove, plate and serve.