Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pork Chops

Nothing special about the preparation for this dinner in fact preparation was super easy simple.  I seasoned (4)  four 1 1/2" Pork Chops with Paul Prudhomme's Seasoned Salt (our first time using this seasoned salt) a few hours ahead of time and refrigerated.   Topped off the dinner with Organic Russet potatoes grill in foil (that takes too long for my taste) and some tomato, basel, mozzarella, french bread with garlic parsley and butter...and of course, green onions with virtually every meal. 

The porked cooked very well, slightly seared then cooked indirect until the last five minutes when I went back over the top of the coals on the Rosle Kettle Grill that I had set up for indirect originally.  A great meal; sometimes simple is more satisfying than complex preparations and long lists of ingredients.


1 comment:

  1. Those are some extra thick chops, I like the way you cooked them indirect upright.

    ReplyDelete