Sunday, November 11, 2012

Grilling Kabobs by Flashlight...

There is only ONE thing I miss about our last house, the covered porch with LIGHTS!!!! Pulled out the Emile Henry Grill BBQ and cooked up some simple Kabobs on the Rosle Kettle Grill tonight.  Pulled them a little rare to medium rare (my wife returned hers to the grill for another minute) as the flashlight finish just didn't get it for her, LOL.
Ingredients
1.25 Lb. Free Range Prime Kabob Beef
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Orange Bell Pepper
1 Large Peruvian Sweet Onion
Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic
 
Directions
  1. Fire Grill
  2. Rub kabob meat with PP's Meat Magic.
  3. Cut Veggies and spear on kabobs
  4. When grill is at full heat, place EH Grill BBQ on grid and cook, turning once.

2 comments:

  1. I have a shop light with a long cord set up on my awning and it puts out a decent amount of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My egg table has a built in light. The Rosle I have to come up with something or its going to be a long winter doing without cooking on charcoal and going back to the egg exclusively. Maybe a trip to Mendards this weekend, the family are all working the holiday I'll have lots of time to kill.

    ReplyDelete