1 Lb. Pkg. Potato Gnocchi
3 Medium Diced Tomatoes
1 – 1 ¼ Lb. Garlic Seasoned Italian Sausage (4 links)
Italian seasoning (A strong Tsp each of basil, oregano, cumin)
½ Tsp. Fresh Ground Sea Salt
1 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
1 ½ Tsp. Parsley
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Grated Romano/Parmesan cheese (for topping)
Preparation1. Fire up the Egg to FULL FLAME on extended ring with Grid.
2. In a 4 Qt. Pot bring lightly salted water to boil for Gnocchi and boil until it all floats, remove and drain, set aside.
3. Dribble a splash of water into the 4 Qt. pot and cook onions until they are transparent.
4. Add the tomatoes and 8 oz. of Tomato Sauce, stir in the spices and bring to boil, stirring frequently.
5. Remove from heat and cover for 10 minutes then add Gnocchi to tomato sauce and recover pot.
7. Dump the tomato sauce/gnocchi into the skillet and stir constantly. Bring skillet contents to a boil.
8. Add mozzarella cheese and stir until melted the remove from heat and let set for 5 minutes.
9. Dump into a service dish or Paella pan, sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.