Saturday, December 24, 2011

Secret Santa stocked my Big Green Egg spice closet!

If you're a newbie or a well seasoned Big Green Egghead there is a high probability that you follow one or more forums about grilling or about BGE grilling specifically.  One such forum "Greeneggers" has an annual g(optional) gift exchange.  They use "Elfster" as the conduit for this great project.  This year my secret santa went WELL OVER the $25 Limit and sent me this set of spices and rubs they use and recommend.  There was so much in the box that when I was dumping out the packing to put in the trash I found yet ANOTHER bottle of rub that I had missed.  All in all, it is so much fun to participate in this exchange annually.  If you going Greeneggers you too can get in on the action next year.   Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to ALL from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment