Missouri Legacy Beef Flank Steak (Columbia, MO) was once again the centerpiece for this Wok dinner on the Big Green Egg. Prepared using the ceramic Emile Henry Flame Top Wok; serves 3-4.
1 ½ lb. Flank Steak – organic. Sliced into large bite size pieces
5 Large Green Onions, chopped
1 - 15 oz. can, Cut Baby Corn - Organic
1 - 8 oz. can, Water Chestnuts, sliced
4 Medium - Bell Peppers, 1 each Red, Orange, Yellow and Green; sliced thin)
EVOO for Wok
9 oz. Udon Noodles
9 oz. Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 Large Bunch of Fresh Garlic Herbs, minced
Paul Prudhommes Meat Magic seasoning
1. Sprinkle the beef with Paul Prudhommes Meat Magic and let marinate 3-4 hours prior to cooking.
2. Fire up the BGE and let it come to full flame while you prepare your ingredients; add approximately 2 Cups of water to wok and bring to boil.
3. Add Udon Noodles and stir continuously until tender (approximately 4 minutes).
4. Remove from heat, and drain.
5. Return wok to grid and drizzle Oil into hot Wok and add the minced garlic, green onions and flank steak stirring constantly until done.
6. Dump in Veggies and add more oil around the edges of the pan; stirring constantly until peppers are 'limp crispy'
7. Add back the flank steak, noodles and bring to temperature, dump in the sauce and noodles then stir continuously until heated throughout. Remove and serve.