Sunday, March 14, 2010
13 Minutes to the perfect pizza!
• 2 cups – Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• 1 cup – Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat BGE to 450 degrees (dome) with plate setter legs down on fire ring and pizza stone.
2. Roll out dough into 13 inch round on a piece of parchment paper
3. Sprinkle small amount of EVOO on dough and spread
4. Squirt 3-4 Tbsp. dressing as Sauce and spread
5. Layer chicken, parmesan, garlic, onion, and tomatoes and finish by covering with mozzarella.
6. Place on Egg for 13 minutes, dome closed, remove, let rest for 3-4 minute and serve