Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pork Tenderloin and Beans and -4 Degrees

Marinated pork tenderloin in Beer Mustard and Bad Byron's Butt Rub; combined it with some Baked Beans with Beer Mustard and a half-diced Sweet Onion.  Add baked potatoes and some Italian bread...Baked the Tenderloin at about 375 degrees (at the dome) until internal temperature was 155 degrees took off and let set for 10 minutes then served.  Keep On Eggin'  OH YES...it was -4 F this morning and -4 C tonight during the cook (we had a heat wave today).

3 comments:

  1. Man oh man does that look good, and perfect for a cold night.

    What size bean pot is that? I want to do more bean dishes, but even my smallest Dutch oven is too big for a weekday cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could figure out how to collect some of the EGG heat to heat our houses. Same weather here in Maine. I have an XL Egg and my husband got me a Mini for Christmas. Love that little puppy on wicked cold nights and I just want to cook a steak or some chicken. I love checking in on your blog. All my friends are tired of my talking about my EGG;)

    ReplyDelete