Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rösle Kettle Grill Customer Service gets 4 Stars!

Last week I received a package in the mail.  It was from Rosle.  It contained a new temperature dial.  The accompanying letter indicated they had discovered on some of their temperature gauges that it was possible that moisture would get under the glass.  While I keep my Rösle Kettle Grill covered year around, I had not found this to be an issue.  However, how great is a company that is this proactive?  Fabulously proactive from my perspective.  Pictured below is the top of my grill (which is going to see some action tonight on the first sunny day of winter this year).  It shows the replacement dial before installation. Installation took about one minute. 
 
 
Thank you.  You are a great company and I am so happy to own your grill.  Watch more many more cooks and recipes this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment