The Rösle Kettle Grill and Rösle Kabob rack with skewers combine for the perfect set of implements to prepare tonight's dinner; Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs. If you scroll to the bottom you'll see the great set up I have to work with from Rösle and some of the great features of this rack set up and plated on Emile Henry Dinner plates of course!
- 3 Tbls. Light Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbls. Brown sugar
- 2 Tbls. Cooking Sherry
- 1 Tbls. Sesame oil
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground ginger
- 1/4 Tsp. Garlic powder
- 4 - 6 Large skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1½ - 2 inch chunk
- 1 large can of pineapple chunks, drained (or substitute whole fresh pineapple)
- EVOO spray
- Rösle Kabob rack with grill skewers
Ingredients ready for mixing and marinading.Directions:
- In a medium/large bowl mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder.
- Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator (a minimum of 2 hours).
- Fire up your Rösle Kettle Grill (or Big Green Egg or any grill you own actually and settle the temperature to medium high.
- Alternate the threading of chicken pieces and pineapple chunks onto your EH skewers.
- Place Rösle Kabob rack on grill and add the skewers grilling and turning intermittently until the chicken juices run clear. Remove skewers and serve immediately.
Recommended side dish, herb rice.
Rösle Kabob rack with Rösle double-legged skewers
See how you can rotate the skewers in 90 degree increments...makes cooking evenly very easy to accomplish. All skewers were done at the same time...
Plated on Emile Henry Dinner Plates OF COURSE !!!
A well equipped Kettle Grill ready for the Kabob (Kebab) grilling.
The rack comes packaged like this...and they clean up really well in soapy water.