Poor picture of the sliced product...depth of field problem???
- 1 or 2 Pork Tenderloin (1.25-1.5 lbs) Skinless and boneless
- Baby Spinach Leaves Fresh
- Chopped Garlic cloves Substitute Garlic Salt
- Bundle Green Onions Whole
- Garlic Pepper Seasoning Big Green Egg Brand
- Olive Oil
- Rub Bad Byron’s Butt Rub Get yours at Butt rub.com
- Optional Asparagus and/or Mozzarella cheese Fresh
1. Spiral cut the tenderloin and spread flat
2. Coat both sides lightly with olive oil
3. Lay spinach leaves (or asparagus, or both), chopped garlic cloves, Garlic Pepper Seasoning (to taste) and whole green onions toward one end.
4. Roll up and tie with cooking twine
5. Rub the outside with Bad Byron’s Butt Rub
A mediocre attempt at spiral slicing, LOL.
One stuffed and tied, the other ready for tying.
Pulled early for resting. Pork ends up about 155 degrees.
1. The Big Green Egg temperature should be stabilized at 450 degrees
2. Place Loin directly on the grill and seal all around (with lid open)
3. Remove from heat for 5 minutes (let the meat relax)
4. Close lid and reduce stabilize heat at 250-260 degrees.
5. The loin will need to cook for approximately 60
6. You should use a meat thermometer to track the temperature until it reaches 145-150 degrees
7. Remove from heat, let rest, slice and serve hot.