4 Green Onions, diced
Paul Prudhomme’s Salmon Magic
¼ stick Unsalted Butter
Wax Paper and Cedar Planks ( approx.1/2” x 6 x 12”)
EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preparation DirectionsSalmon Preparation:
a) Slice the filets into 4 servings and place on wax paper
b) Sprinkle on Salmon Magic to taste.
c) Add diced green onions and then add a pat of butter before layering with thin sliced fresh lemon wedges
d) Put in refrigerator for at least two hours
Plank Preparation:a) Submerge in water for a minimum of 4 hours then remove and shake off water
b) Coat with Extra Virgin Olive Oil on one side and set aside for cook.
2. Place soaked planks (olive oil side up) on grill
3. Allow to heat up until they appear to ‘steam’ or ‘smoke’ lightly
4. Place Salmon on planks (skin side down)
5. Close BGE Lid and let cook for 15 minutes; note that cooking times will vary with the amount of food on the plank.6. Test for flakiness and adjust cooking time accordingly.
7. Remove from heat and serve hot.