Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rösle Kettle Grill

From time to time I am fortunate enough to be asked to review products associated with this awesome hobby of ours, grilling out! 

This week, I received a request to review the new Rösle Charcoal Grill, black 24" (a Kettle style grill).  Pictured here is the kettle grill, un-crated, assembled and just about ready for the maiden voyage planned for this weekend, weather permitting.  
Check back as I plan a complete in-depth analysis of everything from the shipping carton to the performance of it's highly touted features and enter the realm of briquette grilling...

3 comments:

  1. That is a sweet kettle. I have several grilling tools by Rösle and they are top quality. I didn't even know that they had grills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about your review??
    Old Russ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Russ; Here is the link to the first post and there are at least four more on my blog site since this original post.

      http://bigtsbge.blogspot.com/2012/08/rosle-kettle-grill-first-impression.html

      Delete