Used our Emile Henry Flame Ceramic Wok for this Sirloin Stir Fry tonight. Very basic ingredients and a very easy cook
2 Lb. Sirloin/Brisket/Flank cut (sliced and chopped)
1 Can Baby Corn
1 Can Sliced Water Crests
1 Can Bamboo Shoots
2 Bell Peppers (sliced and chopped)
8 Medium Green onions
Minced Garlic (to taste)
Udon Noodles (4 serving bundles)
Stir Fry Sauce (basic brown sauce)
1. Fire up the Egg to full flame on raised grid
2. Bring 3-4 cups of water to boil and boil Udon Noodles for 4 minutes, set aside
3. Add EVOO to Wok and drop in Onions and minced garlic
4. Stir in beef and brown, add veggies and stir until tender crisp.
5. Add brown sauce and simmer (covered) for 5 minutes
6. Remove lid, stir and remove from heat, serve over Udon noodles.