Supper was simple tonight; some foil wrapped Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce with Basil and two Fillets (Free Range) nearly 2" thick, rubbed with my infamous Jail Break Rub. Tossed on a few left over peppers with onions for a veggie. Dinner was amazing...the pictures don't do it justice.
- 2 - Free Range Fillets - 2" thick
- 1 - 17 Oz. Pkg. Gnocchi
- 1 - 8 oz. Can, Tomato Sauce (salt free)
- A sprinkle of grated Parmesan
- Jail Break Rub
- Basil (ground spice is fine, fresh is better)
- Fire up the grill to T-Rex (Full Flame) on a grid raised 2"
- Sear the Fillets and remove; let rest in foil
- Wrap the Gnocchi in foil (flat, single layer)
- Drizzle tomato sauce and sprinkle on basil then cover (make a flat foil packet)
- Place on Grid for 10-12 minutes; remove and remain covered
- Return Fillets to grid and finish (about two minutes a side
- Remove and let rest before serving (while you set up the dinner table)