1) A $49 tent works just as well as a $250K motor home, it's just not as cool
2) Bring Meat, and enough for the neighbors and something to cook it on...duh!
3) Don't decide you are going to do this at 3 AM the morning before an 11AM game
4) If you have three 20-something service men visiting your son, 60 beers lasts about 2 hours and 15 minutes, and ONLY because the tent next door was full of college girls which slowed them down just a little
5) If it's 128 degrees on the field it's also 128 degrees in our aliuminum season ticket seat...bring a radio and stay in the tent and watch people
6) If you lock your chairs and cooler to the tent, remember to remove the key from the lock when you leave...
7) Make sure your wife has the weekend off or bring her ticket to SELL...
8) Pack hard liquor and remember all those games you spent the summer building for tailgating...
9) We need some cool MIZZOU stuff to decorate our tent...and you CANNOT believe how much stuff I can pack into a Volkswagen and still see out.
10) Start skeeming for a way to convince your wife you need to purchase a small Big Green Egg to transport to the game on one of those cool trailer hitch things!!!