Thursday, July 15, 2010
• 12 Oz. Italian Sausage, ground
• 8 Oz. Orecchiette no. 91 Macaroni
• 5 Green Onions, diced
• ½ Fresh Green Pepper, diced
• 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
• 1½ Cups, Finely shredded Mozzarella cheese
• 6-8 oz. Tomato Basil spaghetti sauce
1. Fire up the Egg to Full Flame with Grid in place
2. Boil water and add macaroni, stir frequently until tender (approximately 10 minutes); remove from heat and drain in colander then set aside.
3. Drizzle EVOO into pot and add sausage and brown.
4. Add green onions, green pepper and garlic and finish cooking sausage.
5. Add back the Orecchiette and stir; add cheese and stir until melted, remove from heat and serve.