8 cups – Chicken Broth
6 Oz. – Cooked Chicken Breast meat
1 Cup – Chopped Fresh Bok Choy
12 Medium – Cooked, peeled shrimp
20-24 Wonton Wrappers
1 cup – Diced Baby Mushrooms
Note: The next four ingredients are split ½ for Soup and ½ for Wontons
2 TBS – Sake
2 TBS – Soy Sauce
2 Tsp – Brown Sugar
2 Large- Green Onions
2 Tsp. – Fresh Ground Ginger Root
Preparation of the Wontons
1. In a chopper or food processor place the chicken, shrimp and remaining ingredients.
2. Chop fine and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Place one teaspoon of mixture onto a wonton noodle, wet the edges, fold into a triangle, wet edges again and fold one more time.
4. Place wontons in large pot of boiling water and boil until they float to the top.
1. Bring chicken broth to a rolling boil
2. Add ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add Wontons and simmer for 10 more minutes (very low temperature) and serve.