Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chicken Kabobs and the Emile Henry Newsletter

GREAT QUICK SUPPER TONIGHT AND A SURPRISE FEATURE IN THE EMILE HENRY NEWSLETTER FEATURING KABOBS AND LITTLE OL' ME. 
 
The Raws
  • 2 Large Chicken Breasts (free range),
  • 1 Large Red Bell Pepper,
  • 1 Whole Fresh Pineapple
  • Emile Henry Kabob Tray
Directions
  1. Chuck all ingredients into 1-11/2" pieces
  2. Stab with dual rail kabobs
  3. Light Rosle Kettle Grill (and Kingsford Charcoal) to about 350-400 degrees
  4. Place kabobs on rack, rotate 3 times a quarter turn
  5. Remove and serve
The Pineapple juice and red pepper makes up for not using any marinade or spice on the chicken!
Received a great surprise in the mail last week.  The May/September edition of the Emile Henry France newsletter-Tastes and Colours in the Kitchen has a half page 'Kebab' feature featuring me and a few comments about cooking kabobs.  Quite an honor to be referred to as "Chef"...a piece of the article follows.
Awe Shucks...
 
Disclaimer: I receive NO compensation from any company or advertising or support for my blog.  Occasionally I do receive requests to review grilling equipment, of which I do, objectively for which I acknowledge at the bottom of my blog. 
 


2 comments: