GREAT QUICK SUPPER TONIGHT AND A SURPRISE FEATURE IN THE EMILE HENRY NEWSLETTER FEATURING KABOBS AND LITTLE OL' ME.
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts (free range),
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper,
- 1 Whole Fresh Pineapple
- Emile Henry Kabob Tray
- Chuck all ingredients into 1-11/2" pieces
- Stab with dual rail kabobs
- Light Rosle Kettle Grill (and Kingsford Charcoal) to about 350-400 degrees
- Place kabobs on rack, rotate 3 times a quarter turn
- Remove and serve
The Pineapple juice and red pepper makes up for not using any marinade or spice on the chicken!
Received a great surprise in the mail last week. The May/September edition of the Emile Henry France newsletter-Tastes and Colours in the Kitchen has a half page 'Kebab' feature featuring me and a few comments about cooking kabobs. Quite an honor to be referred to as "Chef"...a piece of the article follows.
Disclaimer: I receive NO compensation from any company or advertising or support for my blog. Occasionally I do receive requests to review grilling equipment, of which I do, objectively for which I acknowledge at the bottom of my blog.