This recipe can be done on the Egg or on the stove and microwave. You pick and prepare accordingly. Ingredients do not change…only some preparation.
6 slices – Bacon
2 Medium – Sweet Onions
1 Can – 16 oz. Baked Beans
1 Can – 16 oz. Butter Beans, drained
1 Can – 8 oz. Lima Beans, drained
¼ Cup – Brown Sugar
¼ Cup – Chili Sauce
1 Tbsp. prepared Mustard
3 Tbsp. Vinegar
1. Slice and separate onions into rings.
2. Cook bacon and reserve the bacon grease.
3. Add onions to bacon grease in casserole dish and cook until onion is tender (transparent).
4. Combine all ingredients and cook in Microwave or Egg until done (boil).
5. Cover and let set before serving; makes 6 Servings.