Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Green Egg Large Table starting to look like a Chuck Wagon...

Okay, all you Eggers'out there know what I am caught up in...this BGE CULT known as EggHeads!  Frankly there is nothing to stop us all from spending untold amounts of money on special cuts of meet, cookware, knives, lump and whatever else makes us happy.  It's  just as expensive as having a model train hobby or other disease.

Well, tonight is our 25th Anniversary, and Jenny has decided to cook up some Cincinnati Chili (not on the egg) but since I was having Egg Withdrawal, I thought I would post a picture of my new toys...my 2 cup Mario Batali enameled cast iron dutch oven (it is so small it is out of this world and I bought it for 50 cents on the dollar) and my newly installed work light on the end of my table.  I'm not sure there is much more that I can do to this table now unless it would be to replace the top with Granite...hey, that's a good idea.  I'll be back................ 

I cut off the bracket that would normally screw onto a table top and mounted the light permanently.  I use it every night we cook out.

Keep On Eggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment