I'mmmmm baaaaaack! At least for a day...
Took advantage of the 50 degree day to take down the outdoor Christmas decorations, go to the gun range and make this FANTASTIC Wok Stir Fry dish on the Rosle Kettle Grill using my Emile Henry Flame-ware WOK. Paraphrased from Everyday Food insert from Jen's Martha Stewart magazine.
- 1.25/1.5 Lbs. Free Range Flat Iron Steak (We used Missouri Legacy Beef) cut into 1" pieces about 1/4" thick
- Liberal sprinkling of Paprika
- Himalayan Pink Salt (1-2 Tsp. to taste)
- Ground Pepper - 1 Tsp.
- 1 Medium Red Onion, shaved thin
- 6 Oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms, lightly chopped
- 3 Tsps. Fresh Parsley, finely diced
- 1 Bag - No Yolk Egg Noodles, cooked and drained per package instructions
- Sour Cream (for a condiment if you desire)
- Toss the flat iron steak with the salt, pepper and paprika
- Fire up the grill on high and place the Wok on the grid and drizzle EVOO and let heat up
- Dump in the steak and let brown, then remove (see picture for rack)
- Add a touch of EVOO to the meat juice and add the mushrooms and onions and cook until mushrooms are translucent.
- Add back the steak and stir until heated through.
- Remove and serve over noodles