1. Spiral cut the tenderloin and spread flat
Cooking Directions - The Big Green Egg temperature should be stabilized at 4500 or High Heat. Place Loin directly on the grill (with lid open) rotating frequently until internal temperature reaches 145 -150 degrees. Remove from heat and cover in foil for 15 minutes (let the meat relax and finish cooking)
1 Large - Red Bell Pepper
1 Medium - Green Bell Pepper
1 Large - Orange Bell Pepper
2 -3 oz Sun-Dried Tomatoes (marinated)
4-6 Artichoke Hearts Quartered
4 Tbsp. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
2 Tbsp Chili Sauce (minimum)
4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
- Julianne the Sun-Dried tomatoes and set aside
- Quarter the artichoke hearts and repeat (8ths)
- Sauce - Mince three garlic cloves and place in small mixing bowl. Add EVOO, Chili Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt and pepper (Fresh Ground) to taste.
Whisk and set aside
- Heat up BGE to 500 degrees (open flame works just fine)
- Drizzle a healthy portion of EVOO into the terracotta baking dish.
- Add the Peppers, Onions, Minced Garlic, Artichoke hearts (do not drain), add the Sun-Dried Tomatoes (do not drain) and place in terracotta backing dish.
- Pour on Sauce, mix and serve immediately