Pizza on the BGE might be the simplest thing you can prepare, it certainly is the fastest and one of the most delicious. This pizza is our favorite using Chicken, Roma Tomatoes and Salad Dressing as Sauce.
·1 can - Pillsbury Regular Pizza Dough
·12 oz. Pre-cooked Chicken Breast (shredded)
·Garlic Ranch Peppercorn Salad Dressing
·½ Small Red Onion (diced) or substitute 6 Green Onions
·3-4 Roma Tomatoes (paper thin slices)
·2 cups – Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
·1 cup – Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
·10-12 Baby Artichoke Hearts (quartered)
·1 Tbsp. – Basil (optional - fresh if you have it)
·1 – 1 ½ Roasted Red Pepper
1. Preheat BGE to 450 degrees (dome) with plate setter legs down on fire ring and pizza stone.
2. Roll out dough into 13 inch round on a piece of parchment paper
3. Sprinkle small amount of EVOO on dough and spread
4. Squirt 3-4 Tbsp. dressing as Sauce and spread
5. Layer chicken, Parmesan, garlic, onion, and tomatoes and finish by covering with Cheeses.
6. Place on Egg for 13 minutes, dome closed, remove, let rest for 3-4 minute and serve