Saturday, October 9, 2010

Big Green Egg Large Table (Winterizing)

Had a hour to kill this morning before we leave for the MIZZOU game against Colorado so I decided it would be a good time to clean the BGE table and winterize it with a new coat of stain. 
   I realized that while many people have named their Eggs' (mine is still sans name) I don't recall anyone naming their tables, so I coined the name 'The Chuck-Wagon' today...all I need is a small dinner bell and a conestoga cover and and hitch, ha. (I am looking for a small dinner bell!)
     It sits under a porch roof and under a cover (when I am not too lazy to cover it) but you know we'll cook on it rain, shine or snow, so keeping it up to par is key.  Anyone remember when I first joined the forum and posted my 30 hour table build (start to finish and first use)? Its out there in my earlier (2008) blogs...ADHD carpentry at it's best, Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment