INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- Pillsbury Dough (this is supposed to be quick food...I don't do home grown crust)...
- Coat crust with EVOO and a smattering of Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing.
- Add a layer of pre-cooked white meat chicken breast (from a can) then add a layer of thin sliced Roma Tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on a tablespoon of Onion Garlic (minced),
- Chop up 5-6 small green onions and layer on the pizza.
- Cut up 8 or 9 baby Artichoke hearts and layer them on.
- Add 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan and 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Put in the Egg, Platesetter legs down, pizza stone hot and Egg showing 500 degrees in the dome.
- Slide the pizza off the peel (parchment paper under the dough), close the lid for 12 minutes, NO PEEKING, remove and serve with Red Pepper Flakes.