Friday, December 5, 2008

Organic Free Range Chicken Broth

Walking through BJ's yesterday I noticed they had added a small organic section to one of their isles. The item that caught my eye however was a six-pack carton of Organic Free Range Chicken Broth.

I use a LOT of chicken broth in my TAGINE cooking especially, since I often can't find (or sometimes afford) free range meat and vegetables it't nice to have a product that I use literally every week be organic.

Certified USDA Organic the 32 oz. aseptic reclosable packaging I can't wait to 'pour it on' as it were.

What makes it organic...the broth is made from "grain fed chickens, raised without hormones or antibiotics in an environment where they can roam freely." It is a gluten free product.

This product will probably get it's first test in my new MINI TAGINE I just picked up at Sir LaTable this week. The companies website is http://www.pacificfoods.com - Keep On Eggin'
















No comments:

Post a Comment