Saturday, November 22, 2008
Pork Tenderloin Roast (STEAK) Dinner
This dinner serves four and cooks up much quicker than if you made the roast whole with no loss of flavor or juiciness.
1 Each – 1.8-2.0 Lb Pork Tenderloin Roast
1 12 oz. bottle of Marinade - Chef Pascal’s BALSAMIC TARRAGON AND ROASTED GSARLIC SAUCE (use your favorite)
16 oz. can Steamed Tomatoes
16 oz. can Black Eyed Peas
3 medium/large Green Onions
Fresh ground Salt and Pepper
4 Baked Potatoes
1 loaf - Italian sandwich Bread and Butter
1. Slice roast into ¾ to 1” steaks and place in 9 x 9 pan
2. Pour over marinade and stick a fork in each steak ¾ times, flip the steaks and place in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
3. Fire up the BGE to full flame 910-15 minutes.
4. Place Beans, Onions and Tomatoes into a iron pot and place on flames, bring to boil and remove, cover and let steep.
5. Place steaks directly on grid. Cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees or higher for dryer and well done, flipping one time.
6. Remove and let set for 5 minutes and serve with baked potatoes, green onions, beans and tomatoes, bread and jalapeno peppers.