Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beef Kabob's II

My daughter is home from college for a couple of weeks and she brought with her a bucket list of Big Green Egg meals she 'demands' I fix before she goes back to school for her final semester.  Top of that list was to repeat my Kabob cook posted the weekend before she came home. 

I used the Emile Henry Flame Grill Barbeque for only the second time and the results were once again AMAZING!  This dinner is as fast to prepare and cook as a good stir fry and the EH Grills greatest benefit appears to be how evenly my kabobs are finishing, end to end especially considering I have a history of burning several of my kabobs in the past.

Ingredients - I added some additional veggies this week
1.5-2 LB. Free Range Beef Kabob Meet

1 Reg and 2 Green Bell Peppers
1 Large Yellow Sweet Onion

2 Medium Mushrooms, sliced
12-15 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Medium/Large Zucchini
EVOO to coat the Grill

Side dishes:
Sweet Corn-Boiled in water with 1/2 Cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup coarse sea salt

Cole Slaw

Directions:
1. Fire up the Egg to full flame on 2" raised grid.
2. Skewer your kabobs
3. Spray a coat of EVOO on the EH Grill BBQ and place kabobs in the groves.
4. Place directly on grid for 3-4 minutes and flip once.
5. Cook another 3-5 minutes and remove to let rest then serve.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment