Sunday, June 7, 2015

Spring Cleaning Big Green Egg

Kudos to all of you that continue to follow my blog even though I rarely publish my cooks any longer.  Grilling was once an all consuming hobby.  Blogging twice a week, spending literally ALL DAY on Saturday and Sunday for 3 or 4 years preparing, taking photos, writing recipes, hours long bantering with the gang on the original forum, ET AL.  Then there was my infamous failed attempt to publish a 320 page recipe and tips book (hard copy and online) that I would STILL love to put out in some format eventually.

Took a step back one day and changed up my priorities.  Family, home, hobbies, remodeling our home, generally backing off for a couple of years.  So, it's time to get back to at least some occasional posts, maybe some rehashing of old standards and the continuing use of all the cookware and equipment provided to me for reviews over the years by Emile Henry USA and RÖSLE

Anyway, today was Spring Cleaning day...a few weeks late.  Probably time for another coat of stain this summer, but everything is back in working order again this evening just in time for two fantastic tenderloins from Missouri Legacy Beef

Tonight I might just fire up the Rosle for a Reverse Sear...but Keep On Eggin' applies to ALL my cookin'  BRB.