- Buy two 1/2 LB. Tenderloins Missouri Legacy Beef (Local, all natural, free range, hormone free)
- Generously sprinkled with my Jail Break Rub recipe posted her on the blog.
- Set up Rosle grill for indirect and allow temperature (lid down) to get into the 350-400Fdegree range.
- Drop Tenderloins on middle of grid for 3-6 minutes per side
- Remove and let rest for 3 minutes
- Return to grid and place over coals for 2 minutes each side for the SEAR (and the ever popular GRILL MARKS).
- Remove and cover, let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
The SET UP
PREPPING THE TENDERLOINS