I cannot believe that this is my first EGG cook of the summer. We've been remodeling our home for almost two years and messing around with the Rosle Kettle grill with Kingsford off and on, but tonight, we uncovered the BGE...kind of miss doing these cooks and posts. Simple is KING around here!
- Thaw Wings and Drummettes, toss in a gallon freezer bag and dump in a couple Tbsp. of Jacks Meat Rub (or any kind of dust). Shake it up and let rest for 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Light up your egg to full flame and level off at 350 degrees.
- Drop on the wings and cover
- Cook for 20 minutes (raised grid)
- Turn and finish (10 minutes)
- Remove and toss in your favorite sauce, we used Kroger Medium Wing sauce