New York Strip steaks prepared 'reverse sear' tonight. Combined with some tender crisp veggies and corn on the cob...
How do you get there? - I used to post every weekend, create recipes and put endless lists of ingredients and directions. We've gone SIMPLE in our cooking and in our directions. I hope you enjoy this method.
- Buy four 12 oz. Angus Beef NW Strip (HyVee brand)
- Rub with my Jail Break Rub recipe posted her on the blog.
- Set up Rosle grill for indirect.
- Chop Veggies; 1 each large Red, Green, Orange Bell pepper, 1/2 Large Vildalia onion, 2-3 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic and a dose of Paul Prudhommes Vegetable Magic.
- Simmered direct in a terracotta roasting pan, stirring once to Tender-crisp. Remove and cover.
- Boil water with copious amounts of sea salt and sugar and boil Corn for 10 minutes.
- Drop steaks on middle of grid for 3-5 minutes per side
- Remove and let rest for 3 minutes, place over coals for 2 minutes each side for the SEAR or GRILL MARKS.
- Remove and cover, let stand for 5 minutes and serve
- If you FORGET to buy fancy bread, use REGULAR bread and toast it with butter and garlic and parsley spice. As always, serve EVERYTHING with Green Onions.